Saturday, August 25, 2012

News from Monica Montez


Hi Ladies,

 
First, a group of us will be going to Su Vino for Wine Tasting this Sunday, August 26 at 1 pm. I am planning on making reservations, so please let me know if you are planning on going.

 
Su Vino is located at:
7035 E. Main Street Suite 110
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
 
If you signed up to volunteer for ROMP, you will have plenty of time to come socialize and then head over to the Pi Zeta house. :)
 
Second, I attended a presentation through my work this past week for Big Brothers Big Sisters. I am planning on becoming a "Big" and was wondering if anyone else is interested. We could possibly attend the same volunteer orientation and coordinate events with our "Littles." You can learn more about Big Brothers Big Sisters and their wonderful programs and ways you can help at www.bbbsaz.org. If you are interested in signing up to be a "Big," you can do so by following this link: http://www.bbbsaz.org/site/c.bkLWKhOTLfK2E/b.6561857/k.E204/Volunteer_to_start_something.htm
 
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free e-mail me at mrsmonicamontez@gmail.com.
 
I hope you all have a great week!
 
Monica