Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I had a fantastic holiday…it was extremely busy but great! Mike and I managed to look at quite a few wedding venues. Nothing is confirmed yet. The church we like is the oldest Christian church in Hawaii – built in the 1800s. Royalty used to attend it back when Hawaii had a monarchy. While I was home, I also got my “real” ring!
-Cathy Handen (Gamma Kappa, Kent State University, Ohio) I had a quiet holiday season for the most part, except for the time when I looked out my bedroom window and a coyote was looking back at me!
- Arlis Legler (Zeta Upsilon, Winona State, Minn.) [Arlis lives in the Pebble Creek development in Goodyear.] My family took a weekend cruise to Ensenada, Mexico. My two sons and a daughter-in-law also came. It was the first time in ten years that we all were together.
- Georgia Souris (Nu, Knox college) Madeline is going to bed later, so I have very little time of my own. I’ve been trying to start up my own photography business and we’re also trying to sell our house, so I have to spend a lot of time keeping it picked up and clean just in case. Hope to see everyone at the February meeting.
- Katie McCarthy (Beta Kappa, Iowa State)

Blog Archive