Monday, May 20, 2013

It's Summer Time

Hello Ladies,

Can you believe it is already that time of year again? Summer and its heat are here, whether we are ready for it or not. There were a couple of announcements at the meeting this past Saturday that I wanted to make sure to pass along to everyone, so please mark these dates down!

Wednesday, May 22 at 5:30 pm - Phoenix Day School for the Deaf Graduation
The graduation is no longer at Sunnslope High School, as I had announced at the meeting. It is now at the theater located on the campus of PDSD, and the address is:
          7654 N 19th Avenue
          Phoenix, AZ  85020
Please let me know if you plan to attend, as they will be reserving us seats.

Saturday, June 29, 2013 - DZ Planning Meeting for 2013-2014
Information regarding the time and location for our planning meeting this summer will be coming shortly. I am thinking it will be late morning/early afternoon and will definitely be centrally located for everyone who would like to attend. If you have any ideas you would like to discuss for next year but will not be able to attend the meeting, please let me know, so I can make sure to put that on my "To Do" list for the meeting.

Also, as most of you may have noticed, I updated my e-mail address to:monicamontez.dz@gmail.com. Please make sure to update this in your records.

Finally, I wanted to thank all of each and everyone one of you for your continuous involvement and support of our alumnae chapter and the Pi Zeta chapter. I look forward to seeing you all next year! And, as always, if you have any questions or need anything this summer, please feel free to call or e-mail me.

Have a great summer!

Monica Montez
President, Delta Zeta Phoenix Alumnae