Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A sister shares some exciting news!

I am finishing up my psychology degree this semester at ASU, I am a temp-alum at the Pi Zeta chapter while I take online classes and work part-time in Human Resources at Leslie's Poolmart. Also, this November I will be competing in the upcoming Miss Arizona USA competition.
I am currently looking for sponsors for this pageant. I am seeking sponsorships in the form of service services, like salon, clothing and seamstress/embroidery services. The pageant process is expensive so I am also in need of monetary sponsorships. I receive most of my monetary sponsorships through the advertising opportunity in the Miss Arizona USA/Miss Teen Arizona USA program book. Businesses that market to women can purchase a page ad or half a page ad. This book will be seen by over 500 women; the 150 participants of the Miss and Teen divisions, the audience and family members; mothers, sisters and girlfriends!
If you know of a business that would be interested in marketing to valley women or know of any salons or clothing business, I would love to contact them. Please give me a call or email!
Thank you so much!
In the flame.
Karla Rasmusson
Miss Sun Devil USA