Monday, May 10, 2010

News from a Sister

I've just returned from 8 days at beautiful Lake Tahoe, Calif/Nev. It was not the first time I've been there, but it was the first time I've driven the entire round-trip (1700+ miles), so it was satisfying to accomplish this goal! My husband
is working and couldn't take time off, so a friend went with me. We had a grand time in the COOL (low 50s day, 30 at night) pines.
But now I'm back to reality, and it will really hit when I have to get up and go back to work in the morning! Bummer!
Stopping for a photo op as we drove around Lake Tahoe, which is a trip of 72 miles. It was in the low 50s, but the sun was warm enough to put down the top on my VW Bug convertible. At Incline Village, I wanted to submit my wish list early, but no one was home! Oh well, maybe I’m not being good enough this year anyway! But I would have put in a good word for Delta Zeta!!!

Blog Archive