Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sister Update...

True I have been missing from many DZ events as of late, but I have been busy all the same. I have kept up on all the sisterly events through the blog and apologize for my slow-to-post reputation as of late.

I am very proud to share with all of you that as of last weekend I officially graduated from Northern Arizona University with my Masters in Elementary Education. I am excited to move forward and see what the future holds.

The weekend before graduation I also had the chance to go back to San Francisco and visit some of my collegiate DZ sisters. We went shopping, had great dinners and took in a showing of Wicked! It was an amazing show and a memorable trip.

I want to wish everyone a very happy holiday season and a wonderful new year!

Erin, Xi Lambda University of San Francisco