Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sister Update...

     I have been busy, busy and MIA from DZ events as of late, but I am still around and trying my best to get through the semester. In the short time since I joined the alumnae chapter my life/schedule has changed so much, so quickly! I know I will look back on this time and be amazed by the experience I have gained, but from day to day it has often felt like I am barely keeping my head above water. Things will have slowed down (partly by choice and partly because some things will have ended) by next Fall and I plan to be around a lot more.
     I haven't been setting a very good example by not posting my own sister update soo... here it is! I figured I could at least share with everyone some of the things, rather people :), who have been keeping me very busy! The first picture is of my first grade class and the second is my Daisy Girl Scout troop.
Erin Maher (Xi Lambda, University of San Francisco)