Friday, February 6, 2009

It's been a crazy year! I had to miss the September meeting because I was out of town for my husband's sister's wedding, then we were in Italy for the October meeting and out of town for my birthday the weekend of the Christmas Tea. Now, believe it or not I will be missing the February meeting as my husband and I will be moving to Hawaii on the 11th. We're going to be relocating there for a couple years as he will be managing a couple of military construction projects in Oahu. The move has all come about very quickly within the last two weeks. His company asked him to transfer and we couldn't pass up such a fantastic opportunity. As of now I have no idea what I will be doing once we get there. I'm definitely taking a month or so off to get us settled and enjoy some much needed R&R. I'll keep you posted as things progress.
Abbey Price (Xi Omega, Purdue)